New Firefighter Coloring Pages for Kindergarten
printable fireman coloring pages
The duty of firefighters is not just to put out fires.
A firefighter is also required to be able to do prevention and rescue. A Fire and Rescue Service Officer said that one of the prevention efforts was carried out by providing socialization to the community.
They provide education related to the early detection of potential fires. Besides, the fire department also routinely conducts a fire hazard simulation in an office building.
“A firefighter is also required to be able to make efforts to save living things and objects,” said the employee who declined to be named when interviewed.
Not infrequently they are assigned to evacuate drowning victims or help flood victims. Firefighters are also often asked to help save animals.
5 Important Things to Know about Fire Extinguishers
- Fire extinguishers have many variations. Where each fire extinguisher has its characteristics that are useful for extinguishing the fire in certain types. So from that, if you want to use a fire extinguisher, you should first consider the type of tool. So, you can adjust the exact type and type of cause of the fire with the material used on the fire extinguisher.
- To be able to use this fire extinguisher properly, you should follow the steps below to extinguish a fire using a fire extinguisher, including:
Pull the pin inside the fire extinguisher, while holding this tool using the nozzle provided. Next, release the lock of the fire extinguisher.
Lower the instrument, and aim the fire extinguisher at the bottom of the fire to extinguish the burning fire everywhere.
If so, immediately hold the lever slowly until evenly distributed.
Then, sweep the nozzle from all sides of the fire until the fire runs out, or the fire is extinguished.
- In the use of this fire extinguisher, then this tool should have been checked first by a fire protection company that has official permits and is licensed regularly every month. This is one of the requirements for NFPA, which should have been carried out at 12 inspection points on the fire extinguishers to maintain the fire extinguishers so that they can run smoothly.
- In use and placement, it should be if the fire extinguisher is placed near the exit. This is what will keep you safe when you see a fire extinguisher in your room. In this way too, you can evacuate each personnel during a fire. To be sure, in its use, you should consider the safe distance first, before you use a fire extinguisher.
- It should be if every company that has employees conduct special training for their employees to cope with fires. Where the training includes how to use tools to put out fires, evacuation, equipment to put out fires, safety machines, emergency preparedness, and many others.